I’m a little late on this one, as Christmas has just passed, but with all the busy festive activities, I would like to stop and thank food blogger Vero from With Colours and Canito in the Kitchen for nominating me in the Christmas Tag.
Wife and mother, Vero has a vibrant and captivating food blog where her wonderful home cooked dishes are an inspiration for all. Make sure you drop by her blog for some mouthwatering recipes.
This Christmas Tag was started by littlediyprojects.wordpress.com.
The Christmas Tag
- Thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog √
- Add the picture in your blog √
- Copy these rules into your post √
- Add a link to this original post √ (littlediyprojects.wordpress.com/thechristmastag)
- Answer the 10 questions (you can add extra Christmas – related questions if you want) √
- Tag at least 3 other bloggers with links to their blogs √
- Have fun! √
- What´s your favourite thing about Christmas?
- What´s your favourite Christmas memory?
- Are there special traditions your family has for Christmas?
- What´s your Christmas wish? (can be personal or general)
- What´s your favourite Christmas dish?
- What´s your favourite Christmas decoration?
- What´s your favourite Christmas song?
- Where do you usually celebrate Christmas?
- What does the “Christmas spirit” mean to you?
- Who out of anybody in the world would you want to spend your Christmas with?
- My favourite thing about Christmas is being with my family on such a special day. 🙂
- My favourite memory would be going to midnight Mass when we very young, and coming home at 1am and then eating traditional Sri Lankan cakes and breads early morning. We were never allowed to stay up this late usually so this was always a special treat!
- My parents have passed on the traditional Sri Lankan Cakes and breads recipes at this time of year. So we always have Fruit Christmas cake, Love Cake and Breudher (a Dutch influenced cake)
- My Christmas wishes are always good health for my family and I. That is most important! 🙂
- My mother in law is Sicilian and she undoubtedly makes the best lasagne in this world. So every Christmas day dinner when we spend it with her and my husband’s family we always have lasagne and that’s my favourite.
- I love my Christmas tree. It is 20 years old, but my favourite. Each year I like to buy a special decoration or bauble for it. The decorations are usually red and gold, and if we have travelled overseas, I like to buy an ornament when on holidays to add to my collection if I find any! 🙂
- My favourite song is “Last Christmas” by George Michael. Gets me every time, RIP George. ❤
- Always with family.
- The Christmas spirit is being with your loved ones and giving thanks for what we have here on Earth.
- Just my family and friends.
And who are my nominees for Christmas Tag…
I would like to nominate anyone who reads this post and would like to participate, or you can simply answer a few questions about your Christmas traditions in the comments below.
Merry Christmas to you all.
Thank you for your support over the past six months and here’s to a wonderful 2018 ❤
Check out, comment or follow me at :