Thank you to the lovely Esme from The Recipe Hunter for the nomination of the “Get to know me Tag”. Esme’s blog is full of wonderful and flavoursome recipes from all around the globe. Esme’s support and generosity is a constant reminder of what a great network of bloggers we are surrounded by. Thank you Esme and please check out Esme’s blog here and share the love. 🙂
- Give 11 questions.
- Tag 11 people.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Don’t forget to thank the person who nominated/ tagged you.
1. Where do most visits to your blog come from
Most visits come from WP Reader.
2.Name a musical instrument/s you play/played.
The only instrument I remember playing was the recorder in school many, many years ago! Unfortunately I am not musically talented….don’t even attempt to get me to sing!!!
3.What is your biggest wish you want fulfilled
To live in a world where there is complete peace and no poverty!
4.What is your favorite book
I have a few….
- The Kite Runner and A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
- Burial Rites by Hannah Kent
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- The Hundred Year Old Man Who Jumped Out Of The Window and Disappeared by Jonas Jonasson
- The Girl With the Pearl Earring by Tracey Chevalier
5.Name a very special moment in your life.
The birth of my two children would have to be the two most special moments of my life.
6.What prompted you to start blogging
My blog began five months ago now. I have an immense passion for travel and I love to share my stories and experiences to others, so one day I thought, why not start a travel blog. After only two posts, I experimented with adding recipes to my blog as well, relating the travel post to a homemade recipe that I cook. I enjoy cooking and love food so the two categories seem to work well together. I enjoy writing and I have made so many new connections through doing so. This whole process has been an extreme learning curve for me, and I am quite proud of myself for achieving all this in a short period of time. 🙂
7.What are the principles that you live by
Always be true to yourself. Love and respect others as you would want others to treat you, and always stay positive. 🙂
8.Do you have any hobbies, other than Blogging
I enjoy reading and cooking.
9.Do you have any advice to new bloggers
Always write about what you are passionate about, it is always reflected and portrayed through your writing.
10.As a food blogger, I need to ask this: Which do you like best: Cooking or Baking
That’s hard. I really enjoy both equally.
11.Share a link to your best post(s)
My post on Lourdes, France would have to be my best post. You can read it here.
My 11 Questions:
- What is the best thing about blogging and why?
- What is your favourite colour?
- Three words to describe yourself?
- Do you own a pet?
- Do you collect anything when travelling?
- What is your favourite blog post you have written? Leave a link.
- Beer or Wine?
- A famous person you would like to share a meal with?
- What is your biggest fear?
- How long have you been blogging for?
- What was the last flight you were on and where were you flying??
Thank you again Esme and thank you everyone for all your support. For reading my posts, commenting and sharing. Encouraging each other is what it’s all about. 🙂
Check out Esme’s post on “4 Awards” here: https://cookandenjoyrecipes.wordpress.com/2017/10/07/4-awards/
Feel free to check out, join, comment, participate or follow me at :