A Big Thank You goes out to Cordelia from Purple Place, for nominating me for the Blogger Recognition Award. Cordelia has a great blog where she captures her thoughts and feelings and shares with others.
Rules of the Blogger Recognition Award…
1.Thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog
2. Write a post about your nomination
3. Explain how your blog started
4. Give 2 pieces of advice for new bloggers
5. Select 15 bloggers you’d like to give this award to
6. Comment on their blogs to let them know you nominated them
How my blog started:
My blog began less than three months ago now. I have an immense passion for travel and I love to share my stories and experiences to others, so one day I thought, why not start a travel blog. After only two posts, I experimented with adding recipes to my blog as well, relating the travel post to a homemade recipe that I cook. I enjoy cooking and love food so the two categories seem to work well together. I enjoy writing and I have made so many new connections though doing so. This whole process has been an extreme learning curve for me, and I am quite proud of myself for achieving all this in a short period of time. 🙂
I would advise new bloggers:
- Don’t give up!! Blogging is not an easy process. Blogging is time consuming and what you put in, you will get out of it. You are in total control.
- Always write about what you are passionate about, it is always reflected and portrayed through your writing.
I would like to leave this nomination open to anyone who would like to participate.
If you have any advice for new bloggers or would simply like to share why you started blogging, please feel free to leave a comment below.
I would love to hear from you….
Happy blogging…. 🙂
Be free to express your thought, ideas and passions…..