Thank you so much to Anabhra Tyagi from Wayward Array of Thoughts for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Please stop by, have a read and support Anabhra’s blog.
The Versatile Blogger Award was created to feature and recognize blogs that have unique content, high quality of writing, and fantastic photos. As the web page about the Versatile Blogger Award says: Honour those bloggers who bring something special to your life whether every day or only now and then.
Rules for the nominations:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers for this award and inform them.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Put the logo of Versatile Blogger in your post and display the rules also.
I would like to open the nominations for any blogger who would like to participate….. 🙂
7 FACTS ABOUT ME…
- I cannot leave the house without a cup of coffee in the morning (actually I can, but I prefer not to… 😉 )
- I cannot go to bed without a cup of green tea ( again, actually I can, but prefer not to…)
- For as long as I can remember, I have always owned a pet dog. (not the same dog obviously….that would make the dog over 40 human years old!!!)
- My favourite colour is yellow 😉
- I will be 20 years married in January….. (Wow!!!)
- I am an Aussie and I hate Vegemite!
- When I was younger and at school, I was a very shy person. That all changed after I started working and soon became quite social. I love meeting new people and just having a good old chat. My family and friends ( who I chat excessively to…) mean the world to me and I am so blessed to be surrounded by these people whom I love dearly. xxxxx
Thanks again everyone and have a great week