Thank you so much to Anabhra Tyagi from Wayward Array of Thoughts for nominating me for the Liebster Award. Do check out Wayward Array of Thoughts as Anabhra shares her thoughts through her life experiences on her wonderful blog.
The Liebster award is a fun way of getting to know fellow new bloggers out there and help each other ease our way into the blogging world.
There are a few rules to follow:
- Answer the 11 questions that your nominator has asked you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers (with under 200 followers).
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
- Let them know you nominated them.
Here are the 11 questions from Anabhra:
What is the one place you want to visit more than anything?
Sri Lanka. My parents were both born there and I still have family there, so I am eager to go.
With whom are you closest to in your family?
Definitely my two sisters. They are not only my sisters but my best friends. I couldn’t imagine life without them.
What do you do on a day when you have no work or any prior engagements?
Well, at the moment it is blogging. I’ve just started this venture so it’s pretty time-consuming at the moment.
What is your favourite dessert?
I enjoy cooking and experimenting especially with dessert. I love a good lemon tart and also a delicious panna cotta 🙂
Are you more of a party person or a stay at home watch Netflix kind of person?
If you asked me this 20 years ago, I would have said party person, but now I am a stay at home type. Though I still do like a good party 😉
Which would you choose: Harry Potter or Twilight?
Definitely Harry Potter
Any book and music recommendations?
These are my book recommendations:
- The Kite Runner and A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
- Burial Rites by Hannah Kent
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- The Hundred Year Old Man Who Jumped Out Of The Window and Disappeared by Jonas Jonasson
- The Girl With the Pearl Earring by Tracey Chevalier
And I love Old School RnB music…
What do you plan on achieving in this life?
I hope to achieve to travel more and discover many more new destinations. I have been blessed to have visited so many wonderful places. I suppose at this stage of my life, health and happiness are key goals. I think happiness is the key to success 🙂
Are you a cat or a dog person?
Definitely a dog person. I have never owned a cat.
If you could go back in time and change something, what will you change and why?
I honestly don’t think I would change a thing. My whole past life experiences have brought me to where I am now, and sure I have made mistakes or stupid decisions, but it has shaped me as the person I am now, and I don’t regret that at all. 🙂
Do you have a message for the world? If yes then what is it?
Wow, ok…my message would be to be positive in life. Surround yourself with positive people and always look for the good in others or situations, even in the toughest of times, we need to see the brighter side 🙂
I nominate the following wonderful bloggers:
Joyce – Myliron
Emmalene – A brummie home and abroad
Issa – Le Marche magic
Hazel – Mrs S LDN
Rosie – Wish to dish
Paige – Paige Chanel
Janice – Reminiscence
Hannah – Sassy girl’s journey
My 11 Questions to these bloggers are:
- What country were you born in?
- What is your least favourite food?
- Have you eaten any delicacies (eg. snails) and what was it?
- Why did you start blogging and when?
- Who or what inspires you?
- Are you an introvert or extrovert?
- Do you work? If so what do you do?
- Your favourite book, if you read.
- Sweet or savoury?
- Have you ever been to Melbourne, Australia?
- What has been the happiest moment in your life?
Do give it a go and keep the chain going, I really enjoyed participating and I hope you will too. And I would love to read all the answers so please do inform me in the comment section.
If you have completed a Liebster Award blog post in the past, share it with me in the comment section below. I would love to know more about you through your answers.
Thanks and Happy Blogging 🙂