So after a month of blogging I have been nominated by the gorgeous Lauren from Not your average girly girl, for the Mystery Blogger Award. You can check out her informative fashion/beauty blog here. Thanks so much Lauren 😉
The Mystery Blogger Award was created by Okoto Enigma and on her blog she describes this award as “An award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.”
So here are the rules:
- Put the award logo or image on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog in your post.
- Name the creator of the award and link their blog.
- List the rules.
- Answer your nominator’s questions.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Ask your nominees 5 original questions of your choice.
- Share link to your best blog posts.
- Notify each of your nominees by commenting on their blog.
Here are the 5 questions from Lauren:
1.When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up, and did that happen?
When I was a child I wanted to be a fashion designer or a flight attendant, maybe that passion for travel has always been with me! I never pursued these careers.
2. What is your all time favorite meal to eat?
Well, as both of my parents were born in Sri Lanka we grew up on rice and curry, so my all time favorite meal would be Sri Lankan prawn or crab curry. (I love seafood too) 😉
3. Are you a pool person or a beach person?
Definitely a beach person, I just love sitting on the sand and staring out to the ocean beyond.
4. What fictional place would you most like to go?
I love the Harry Potter Series, so if there is one fictional place I would like to go, it would be to Hogwarts or Diagon Alley 😉
5. What is your favorite season?
Definitely Summer. I love the heat and the sun. I can’t tolerate the cold, and being Winter in Melbourne at the moment, I’m really struggling 😦
3 Things about myself:
- I am a mum of two wonderful teenage kids 🙂
- I have a terrible fear of birds 😦
- I drive my husband insane when we return from a family holiday and I am already planning the next trip 😉
Here are my nominees for The Mystery Blogger Award:
- Gayatri Sharma – I am Gayatri blog
- Shalini – Book reviews by Shalini
- Sophie – Hopeless Wonderer
- Jacquie – Of Tea and England
- Tracey – Wondering Woman
- Ashish and Charu – Untraveled Routes
- Anya – Anyas Journey
- Dora – A Drop Of Indigo
- Alida – My Little Italian Kitchen
- Siyana – Siyana online
- Andrea – Cooking with a Wallflower
- The Mama – The Sicilian Mama
My 5 questions for these wonderful bloggers are:
- What has been your favourite holiday destination and why?
- Name one thing you cannot live without?
- What is your earliest childhood memory?
- Do you prefer sweet or savoury?
- What is your favourite book, if you read?
Here are some of my posts that I really enjoyed writing:
Thank you Lauren once again for this nomination and I look forward to reading any responses from those who wish to participate in this Mystery Blogger Award.
*Mystery Blogger Award picture uploaded from web.