Wow, this is my very first tag! I am honoured to have been nominated by https://orangewayfarer.wordpress.com/ who writes a great blog of her wanderings.
Like herself I am officially one month into my blog, and I must admit it is a lot of hard work and dedication. Though as a result I have learned so much from so many inspiring and supportive bloggers. Embracing each corner of the globe, our thoughts and stories are rediscovered and shared.
Once again, thank you orangewayfarer, for the nomination. Below are your 11 questions answered. I must admit, I was a bit nervous when I caught a glimpse of the questions, but then I realised what a great way for my readers to discover something different about me.
So, here are the rules:
- Thank the person who tagged you
- Answer their 11 questions
- Tag 11 people
- Give them 11 questions to answer
My answers to the questions from https://orangewayfarer.wordpress.com/
Do you read books? What is your most favourite book?
Yes, I love to read and have lots of favourite books. These are some of my favourites,
- The Kite Runner and A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
- Burial Rites by Hannah Kent
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- The Hundred Year Old Man Who Jumped Out Of The Window and Disappeared by Jonas Jonasson
- The Girl With the Pearl Earring by Tracey Chevalier
Have you been to Kolkata?
No, I have never been to India. One day 🙂
What fish do you like to eat, if you eat fish at all!
I love fish and seafood. My favourite fish would have to be salmon. Raw and cooked. Yum 🙂
How many times you have broken up a relationship and why?
Well this will test my memory. I think a few times. It was so long ago. I believe you just know when the right person comes along and mine came along 24 years ago!!
Have you ever taken a solo trip?
Have you ever lived alone in a faraway city from home?
How do you like to explore a city?
I tend to do a lot of research before I travel. Travelling with children you need to be well equiped and prepared, but I am a bit of an organisation freak. I have check lists and notes for absolutely everything. In terms of exploring we usually pace ourselves accordingly with the kids and we try to see as much as we can by either foot (preferably) or sometimes by sightseeing buses if we are limited with time.
Any regret you have in life?
Yes. I regret not travelling when I was young and single. My passion for travel began in 1998 whilst on my honeymoon.
What is your ambition?
Travelling is always an ambition. I have been blessed to have visited so many wonderful places. I suppose at this stage of my life, health and happiness are my ambtions. I think happiness is the key to success 🙂
One thing you are scared of.
Well that’s an obvious one. For those who know me very well, I have a fear of birds. I know, don’t laugh, they really scare me!
What is the happiest moment of your life?
I can’t pinpoint the happiest moment as there are a few. My wedding day and the days my children were born.
Have you ever maintained a journal? Where is it now?
No, I have never kept a journal and I’m not sure why! My interest in writing has only begun a few years ago. Better late than never 🙂
Thank you to the following bloggers who have encouraged, supported and reached out to me some way or the other. It was difficult to choose as there are so many of you that contribute to this blog. I know some of you may have done this before, but I do hope to hear from some of you soon. Much appreciated guys 🙂
My 11 Questions to you…
1. What is your “dream” holiday destination?
2. The most disliked place you have travelled to?
3. If you could learn a foreign language, which would it be?
4. Do you prefer Summer or Winter?
5. What have you learned form blogging?
6. What is your favourite food?
7. Do you prefer dogs or cats?
8. What makes you laugh?
9. What is the first thing that comes into your mind when you think of the colour red?
10. One word to describe your partner/ loved one (if there is someone) .
11. What is your greatest fear?
Make sure to check out Amanda from Forestwoodfolkart’s responses to my questions here:
*Blue sky tag picture uploaded from web.